1. Eligibility: The 2012 Coca-Cola® TWIST. TEXT. GET IN THE GAME. Instant Win Game (the "Instant Win Game") is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (or the District of Columbia) who are 13 years or older at the time of entry. Void where prohibited. Employees of The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola bottlers, ePrize, LLC, Live Nation Worldwide, Inc., and their respective related companies, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, prize providers, and agents and any agencies or other companies involved in the development or execution of the Instant Win Game or production or distribution of Instant Win Game materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. The following carriers are supported, but are not sponsors of this Instant Win Game: Alltel, AT&T, Boost, Nextel, Sprint, T-Mobile®, US Cellular® and Verizon Wireless.
2. Sponsor: The Instant Win Game is sponsored by Coca-Cola North America, a division of The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313. Administrator: ePrize, LLC, One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Instant Win Game, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Instant Win Game.
4. Timing: The Instant Win Game will begin on May 1, 2012 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), and ends August 31, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Instant Win Game Period"). Administrator's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Instant Win Game.
5. How to Enter: There are 2 ways to enter:
a. Purchase Specially-Marked Coca-Cola® Products and Enter via SMS: During the Instant Win Game Period and while supplies last, purchase any specially-marked 20-ounce, 24-ounce, or 1-liter Coca-Cola®. Each specially-marked product will contain a unique code under the cap ("Cap Code"). During the Instant Win Game Period, use a cellular telephone or a two-way text-messaging-capable device (each, a "Device"), to text the Cap Code to the short code 844778 (THIRST) to receive one entry into the Instant Win Game. You will be asked to provide your year and/or date of birth. If you are eligible, you will receive 1 Instant Win Game entry.
b. Alternate Method of Entry ("AMOE"): To enter the Instant Win Game without purchasing a specially-marked Coca Cola®, or without using a Device, follow the instructions below to request an AMOE code (the "AMOE Code").
(i) Mail-In AMOE Code Request (available from April 21, 2012 at 12:00 a.m. ET through August 21, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. ET): To request an AMOE Code by mail, mail a 3"x5" piece of paper with your name, home mailing address, email address, day/evening/cellular phone numbers, and date of birth in an envelope with proper postage to "2012 Coca-Cola® TWIST. TEXT. GET IN THE GAME. Instant Win Game – AMOE Code Request," P.O. Box 5046, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5046. All requests must be postmarked by August 22, 2012 and received by August 29, 2012. Limit: 1 request per envelope. All requests must be hand printed and become the exclusive property of the Sponsor. None will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending request will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by the Sponsor. The Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected, or postage-due requests, which will not be honored.
(ii) Online AMOE Code Request (available from August 22, 2012 at 12:00 a.m. ET through August 31, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. ET): To request an AMOE Code online, visit www.coke.com/utc and log in to your account (each an "Account"), if you already have one. If you do not have an Account, visit www.coke.com/utc, click on the "Register Now" link and follow the instructions to create your Account. Creating an Account is free. To create an Account, you must have a unique, valid email address. Once logged in to your Account, follow the links and instructions to request an AMOE Code.
The AMOE Code will be emailed to the email address provided in your mail-in AMOE Code request (for Section 5(b)(i), above) or to the email address used to register for your Account (for Section 5(b)(ii), above). Once you have obtained an AMOE Code, visit the website address in the email you received with the AMOE Code (obtained through either of the methods described in Section 5(b) above) and follow the links and instructions to input that AMOE Code where indicated to receive 1 Instant Win Game entry. You must access the AMOE entry page through the link located in the email you received.
For Section 5(a) above: By playing the Instant Win Game via the method described in Section 5(a), you will receive 1 or more text messages in response to your entry. You will also, by entering, opt in to receive 2 informational text message alerts per month through December 31, 2012, unless you opt out from receiving such alerts by following the designated process. If you wish to stop receiving informational text message alerts, text STOP to 844778 to end or text HELP to 844778 for more information. Call 1-866-352-5464 with questions. Entrants who play the Instant Win Game by text messaging will be charged according to their carrier's text-messaging rates and entrants should contact their carriers for pricing plans and details. Check your owners' manual for specific text-messaging instructions. Text messaging may not be available through all wireless carriers. The following carriers are supported, but are not sponsors of this Instant Win Game: Alltel, AT&T, Boost, Nextel, Sprint, T-Mobile®, US Cellular® and Verizon Wireless.
For All Methods of Entry: Limit: You may enter by SMS, AMOE or by any combination of the 2 a maximum of 2 times per day during the Instant Win Game Period. Limit: 1 Account per person. Accounts cannot be shared. Persons determined to have more than 1 Account will be disqualified. AMOE Codes will expire at the conclusion of the Instant Win Game Period. Once you play the Instant Win Game, you will be instantly notified if you are a potential winner of 1 of the Instant Win Game prizes. If you enter via text-messaging as described above and receive a winning message, Sponsor will send a digital prize code ("Prize Code") and specific prize redemption instructions to you at the email address you provided within 2 hours after playing the Instant Win Game, subject to verification. If you entered via AMOE as described above and received a winning message, Sponsor will send a win email to the email address you used to register for your Account, subject to verification. The Instant Win Game is not compatible with systems using Opera Web Browsers.
For All Entries: All entries must be received during the Instant Win Game Period. Any attempt by any person to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different phone numbers, Accounts, Devices, physical addresses, email addresses, identities, registrations, or any other methods will void that person's entries and he/she may be disqualified from this Instant Win Game or any current or future promotions offered by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Use of any automated system, software applications that enable users to create multiple Accounts and/or temporary email accounts to enter the Instant Win Game or to redeem prizes is prohibited and may result in disqualification from this Instant Win Game and any current or future promotions offered by the Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the "Authorized Account Holder" of the phone number or email address associated with the Account at time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The Authorized Account Holder is the natural person assigned a phone number or email address by the wireless telecommunications carrier, phone service provider, Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning phone numbers or email addresses. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the Authorized Account Holders.
6. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS AND THEIR WINS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR AND/OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE INSTANT WIN GAME. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT'S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY PLAY THAT OCCURS BEFORE THE START DATE OF THE INSTANT WIN GAME OR AFTER THE INSTANT WIN GAME SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON, IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY, WILL BE DEEMED VOID, AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
7. Winner Selection: All potential winners must comply with all the terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Instant Win Game and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Instant Win Game. During the Instant Win Game Period, there will be 17,712 10-minute intervals (each a "10-Minute Interval"). During the Instant Win Game Period, 1 random, computer-generated winning time will be generated per each 10-Minute Interval, 1 for each of the prizes listed below. If you are the first person to play the Instant Win Game at or after 1 of the randomly-generated winning times, you will be a potential instant winner of the prize indicated. If not awarded, the win time for a prize will expire at the end of the 10-Minute Interval.
8. Winner Requirements: Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Potential winners of any prize must follow the directions to claim their prizes within 30 days from the date of win notification and enter their Prize Codes and any other information required by Sponsor or Administrator to receive the applicable prizes.
Alternate Drawings: If a potential winner cannot be contacted in person, via email, SMS or phone within the required timeframe, or if a prize is returned as undeliverable, he/she forfeits the prize. At the end of the Instant Win Game Period, Administrator will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible players for any expired prize worth more than $25 or for any prize worth more than $25 for which the winner was disqualified, up to 3 alternate potential winners. If an alternate winner is disqualified or does not claim the prize, it will not be awarded. Expired prizes valued at $25 or less will not be awarded.
9. Prizes: 150 FIRST PRIZES: $100 worth of athletic apparel or footwear to be awarded in the form of a Visa Gift Card. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $100.
500 SECOND PRIZES: 2 Coca-Cola Olympic Games jackets. ARV: $75.
500 THIRD PRIZES: A Coca-Cola Olympic Games messenger bag. ARV: $30.
4,000 FOURTH PRIZES: Portable MP3 player speakers with Coca-Cola logo. ARV: $25.
4,000 FIFTH PRIZES: 2 movie tickets in Hollywood Movie Money, fulfilled digitally. ARV: $24.
4,562 SEVENTH PRIZES: A soccer ball. ARV: $20.
For All Prizes: Limit: 2 Instant Win Game Prizes per person per day and up to 5 Instant Win Game Prizes per household during the Instant Win Game Period. Odds of winning a prize are based on the number of available prizes and the number of eligible Instant Win Game plays during the Instant Win Game Period and during the applicable 10-Minute Interval. All prizes must be redeemed as directed within 30 days after receipt of the Prize Code. All terms and conditions of movie tickets and Concert Cash® apply. Each winner is required to create an Account at www.coke.com/utc to redeem his/her Prize Code and/or receive his/her movie tickets or Live Nation® Concert Cash®. Creating an Account is free. See Section 5(b)(ii) above for detailed instructions regarding creating an Account. If a minor is awarded a Prize Code, then his/her parent/legal guardian may be required to create the Account to redeem the Prize Code or to accept or receive any prize. Partner codes are digital codes from Sponsor's prize partners (each a "Partner Code"). Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for complaints or issues regarding Partner Codes (claims that a Partner Code is invalid, insufficient, etc.) and winner should address any such issues with the issuer of the Partner Code at the website provided in the redemption instructions. Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes and other fees associated with prize receipt and use. If a winner is a minor, prize may be awarded to winner's parent/legal guardian. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made for any prize except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of equal or greater value. Total ARV of all prizes: $434,740.
10. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Instant Win Game constitutes each winner's consent to Sponsor's use of winner's name, prize information, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, without further payment or consideration.
11. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Instant Win Game is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, virus, regularly-scheduled maintenance, or other technical issue, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Instant Win Game to address the impairment and then resume the Instant Win Game in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Instant Win Game or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules or the spirit of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Instant Win Game may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Release: By participating in the Instant Win Game and/or receiving any prize, each entrant/winner agrees to release and hold harmless, The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola bottlers, USOC, Live Nation Worldwide, Inc., and ePrize, LLC, and their respective related companies, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners/providers, and their respective agents and agencies ("Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation or attempt to participate in the Instant Win Game or receipt or use of any prize.
13. Limitations of Liability: Released Parties are not responsible for and entrants release and hold the Released Parties harmless from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Instant Win Game or receipt or use of any prize, including but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Instant Win Game; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers, Devices, wireless carrier or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the generation or processing of Cap Codes, AMOE Codes and/or Prize Codes; (e) errors in the administration of the Instant Win Game or the processing of Instant Win Game entries; (f) late, lost, or undeliverable mail or electronic messages unable to be delivered due to SPAM filters or for any other reason; or (g) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant's computer, Device, hardware or software, which injury or damage may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Instant Win Game. If, for any reason, an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another Instant Win Game play, if it is possible. If the Instant Win Game, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, printing, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
14. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Instant Win Game, or any prizes awarded, other than those concerning the administration of the Instant Win Game or the determination of winners, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Instant Win Game, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Instant Win Game, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
16. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/zYjCF4T. The winner list will be posted after all winners are confirmed.